Level of Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: That’s really going to depend
Alright, maybe it’s not so Asian but it’s one of my favorite after dinner drinks.. and I live on this stuff during our Christmas Market Mornings (thus named our… Morning Manna). Toss a clove in there for visual effect and we’ll call it a Fusion-after-dinner-drink.
- 1 cup Whipping Cream 300ml (can)
- Eagle brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Jameson’s Irish Whiskey (1.5 if you like a stronger Baileys)
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Smuckers Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla
- Pour whiskey over ice to chill then add to blender.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender.
- Blend on low speed for 10 seconds
- Blend for another 10 seconds
- Seal and refrigerate for 2 weeks (but the sooner the better).
- Serve over ice instead of coffee for a patio drink.
- Blend with Ice and Coffee
- Serve Drizzled over our Coconut Cheesecake
- Use it as one of your toppings for our Coconut Ice Cream Bar